Caldicot Town Team have lots of different and exciting roles and volunteer opportunities available for those looking to give back to their local community.
Caldicot Town Team is an ever expanding group of volunteers and there are lot of opportunities to get involved with us and the great work we do.
- Are you able to help us with event setup?
- Able to help us with our social media groups and pages?
- Able to work on excel or word?
- Able to write to and liaise with businesses and other community groups?
- Able to help with event management and bookings?
- Able to help us promote markets and events on local and national websites?
- Able to update website pages using WordPress?
Whether your a wizz on a computer or great at social media, able to navigate and run spreadsheets and databases on excel or even just able to help us set up our markets, the help you provide will be invaluable.
The vast majority of our work can be done remotely, we have a slack group chat set up to work on all areas of our projects, markets and events, we use a cloud based file system, meaning that you can volunteer at a time that suits you.
Volunteers are a crucial element in achieving great things within our community
Our team is fun, enthusiastic, energetic and always enjoy a good laugh.
Please do get in touch if your able to offer any help, it doesn’t matter whether it’s an hour or so a fortnight or more.